Thursday 11 April 2013

Stacey Galliford

 
I am currently studying at Cleveland College of Art & Design undertaking a BA(Hons)Textiles & Surface Design degree. My work is a cross between interiors and gift; I love to create exciting cushions designs and gift related products. The media’s I use within my work are fineliners, watercolours and different styles of pencils; this comes from my love of illustration. For my FMP I am producing a collection of digitally printed and screen printed cushions with hints of embroidery. My theme has dramatically evolved since beginning FMP, my first initial idea being Native America. I took the idea of Native America and how it is hidden away from society and brought it into modern times. I am currently working on a collection that looks at ‘Hidden Teesside’, looking at old forgotten buildings and playing around with the textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment